sunnuntai 11. marraskuuta 2012

The Candyman Can!




It is time for my favorite part! I will dedicate the next couple of weeks for candies and master the art of candy making!
Today we're starting with the easiest recipe I have ever used. This treat is adored by my family and especially by my  dad. Ice chocolate. Looks like any other chocolate but wait, there's more! As soon as you put it in your mouth, it literally melts and spreads the ice cool-like feeling in your mouth without being cold.


Here you go:
200g (7 oz) Dark chocolate
100g (3,5 oz) Coconut butter
2-4 Drops of peppermint extract


Oh by the way, I found these little candy tins from a normal groserie store and here's a picture for my Finnish chicsters in case you're looking for ones. ;)



Just melt the butter and chocolate separately and then mix them together. The mixture you'll have isn't that thick at all so don't worry, everything's allright. ;)


I like to use this little cup for pouring it in the tins since I can have everything under control and it's easier to pour with the little lip on the cup.

After you're done pouring, place the chocolates into the fridge to harden and that's pretty much it. I hope you enjoy these as much as we do!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti