tiistai 8. tammikuuta 2013

False alarm folks!

Finally!
After panicking over night and this morning, my blog is back to business. :) 
So on Saturday it was time for some cupcakes. Not any kind of cupcakes but the prettiest and most delicious cupcakes I have ever had. Let me present you the cupcakes from Sweet! by cake factory.

From up left: Peanut butter, I love chocolate, 2 cotton candies
                          Neapolitan, Lemon drop, Orange, Oreo
                          Raspberry, Red velvet, Boston cream and Coconut

We still have some left so I can't decide which one is the best. Although the blue cotton candy one is a strong #1. I was so surprised by the flavor of these cuties. I strongly doubted it since usually when they focus on the looks, they totally forget the flavor. These on the other hand, these are just perfect. They're tasty and just moist enough. 
The store from the outside wasn't even that appealing but once you stepped in.. wow! I don't know what my boyfriend thought but I just loved it. There was pink everywhere and I almost died to that cuteness when I saw that counter full of these little pieces of art. I wish I could bring some of these home! :3 
Definitely 10/10 for this one.

We'll se what I come up with next time. At least I can tell that on next weekend there is going to be a chocolate festival here and you have NO IDEA how excited I am for that! 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti